G11 grade glass epoxy laminate offers improved mechanical strength at higher temperatures than G10.
Because epoxy resins such as G11 laminate are virtually impervious to moisture, this material is a good choice of thermosets for fabricated components used in electrical and mechanical applications.
Glass cloth materials have outstanding mechanical and electric strength as well as good dielectric properties.
- Good dimensional stability
- Outstanding insulating and electrical properties
- Excellent flammability rating
- UL listed
- High-temperature applications
- Structural parts
- Printed circuit boards
- Power generation components